Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm dead... i having my first chem test in less then 8 hours time and i like only know it half an hour ago when jiayi tell me... what if i not not online and i don't know.. then i will just go to lecture tomolo( maybe late for it somemore) without knowing there is a test.. and what am i doing now.. not sstudying for my test but updating my blog... what happen to my resoultion to be a hardworking student this sem... how come i can forget there is at test??? what happen to all the time... why is my reading and work piling up and it is like only the 3rd week of school... ah.... what the hell... enough of complaining... back to studying... how to remeber 20 pages of notes with equation with a half shut down brain... why didn't i remember there is a test... pissed with myself...

No comments: