Wednesday, October 18, 2006

impatience

ok i admit.. i am a super impatience person. so therefore i cannot stand explaining many many times, the same thing over and over and over again... this ranks in my list of cannot stand people after the whinny people...

so when i call to ask abt TRAVEL INSURANCE... You don't answer " Oh, what VEHICLE number."

the whole conversation went like this:

me: Hi, i calling regarding my travel insurance, ref number xxx.

guy: oh, what vehicle number? ---> busy hammering away at keyboard

me: err no it is about my travel insurance claim.... blah blah blah

guy: *still busy hammering at keyboard* may i know what you are calling regarding?

me: [in my mind:$%#@*!] it is regarding my travel insurance blah blah blah ( for the second time)

guy: *continued hammering at keyboard and ignore me then finally* may i know the period of travel? --> ok at least it is a diff question.

me: july blah blah..

guy: hammered at keyboard.... oh is regarding the trip to vietnam in july?

me already at the end of patience: yes, blah blah blah (for the third time)

guy: oh reagrding that, it is ok if i get someone to check and get back to you?

me: yar fine. --> seriously anyone else will be better.

thats all... nothing solved...just simply wasting my time. i mean like seriously, oh man, go get a brain or ears or both lah. TOTALLY CMI.

No comments: