Sunday, June 05, 2005

training. that basically sum up my life currently until july i guess. and i guess if you are not in our team, what we actually do don't really concerned you (unless you are a spy from other teams...) and if are not a dragonboater, the details of our training will either a) make you think that we are bunch of crazy people that have nothing better to do with our holidays or b) make you bored to death even if you understand what i am talking about, but for more details on the training pls refer to my team-mates blogs (not only they are better writers (typers) then me, but basically I AM LAZY). tired basically sums up what i am feeling at the moment, that comes from all the trainings and hours spend in the sun as mentioned above. yup, so thats my life. can;t wait for the penang trip to break the routine (although it is still dragonboat, while at least it is a change of enviroment. not that i don't love kallang. i love kallang. really. believe me.)

last i want to thank my family members, first because you all are only few people who can stand me when i am in a irritable mood and endure the mood, no one else i know has attain that gong li yet. lastly, for making noise with my guitar when i try to create music, don't worry i will create music someday. really. thanks.

No comments: