Tuesday, February 01, 2005

hi all.. yes it had been a while since i updated my blog as usual.. haha.. been super busy lately. yup. i had to quit my full time job of being a slacker and take up the job of being a student. as usal i am procastinating when there is like tonnes of thing for me to do. all the projects test and reports had start they attack already... which means i have to start my defence soon... wahaha... ok had to go sharpen my weapon for the upcoming war... lab and training in a day tomolo... can't have a better combination already. oh, i want to thanks iso for allowing me to stay in her hall although i didn't go in the end cause not feeling too well and decided to skip work at MM and go home early to rest. thanks iso! btw.. i might drop by to bunk in next monday! =) ok back to sharpening my knife (or cleaning test tubes) and finding my lab coat. die dunno throw where already. dun think can survive 2 consecutive lab without lab coat. damn.

No comments: