Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Just tranferred over from Xanga

First try at this thing..... seem weird that i am leaving my thoughts online cause i can still remember my primary school teacher telling me dun write down what you don't want people to know... guess her words just made a very deep impression on me though i can't remember who the teacher is... haha.. so dun expect to see my secerts or inner thoughts on this site.. if thats what you want to know... too bad.. you can leave the site now... okay.. back on track... today i had my first paper (General Bio) for exams this sem... 100 MCQs in 2 hours... tiring but think should be able to survive not with flying colours though... but the weird thing is that today suddenly there is this taiwanese( ah hou- Monkey) that msg me on skype and start chatting to me.... so sort of made a taiwanese friend today... so weird... okay think i better get back to my " interesting" physical chem.. properties of gases..

No comments: